Real Estate Agents in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico Phone: (52-999) 9-23-76-15
Rancho Chun Xan - 193 Hectares And Huge Lake Cenote!
197 hectares with cenote lake 130m wide - private road currently under construction for easy access. 1.5 km of frontage on paved road, and roughly square-shaped.
* little house with bath and kitchenette and running water from the tinaco
* bodega for storage
* well by the sitio
* small plantation of chacate with Pitaya
* some fruit trees
* Some pre-Columbian Maya remains
* parcela of 1/2 ha where there was chile dulce and xcatik plus another deep well
* a potrero
* some areas of estrella grass here and there
* big cenote of 130 meters wide by 18 meters deep at the surface level
* another small 40 meters cenote
* a laguna with bamboo ... it never dries must have a spring or vein of water
* a laguna of palo tinte (once used to dye cloth) this laguna never dries
* 2 aguadas
* new fence 3 threads on two sides
* New entrance with two columns and 3 meters long walls on each side
* Majestic iron gate and bougainvillea on the sides..
* 1.5 kilometers of interior roads by 4 meters wide
NOTE: THIS RANCH IS OFF THE ELECTRICITY GRID. THINK ALTERNATIVE ENERGY.
LOCATION: Dzilam de Bravo Yucatan
LOT AREA: 197 Hectares
LIVING AREA: 40 Meters
AMENITIES: Big lot, Cenote, Clear Title, Off-street Parking - 1 Car, Well
The information which appears with each listing is provided by the owner. While we do our best to make accurate representations, Tierra Yucatan (Tierra Maya del Sureste SA de CV) cannot be responsible for any discrepancies.