LA HACIENDA NUEVA - DESIGNER'S PERSONAL HOME
This lovely light-filled two bedroom Colonial home sits on an irregular lot - wider at the back, and is designed to expand. Light and plumbing connections are designed to add an independent apartment on the second floor. The home of a well-known designer. there are special custom touches and finishes everywhere to delight the eye.
- Restored with an eye for rich, stone textures, the casa’s old walls are the artful centerpiece, thanks to shadow play throughout the day.
- A light-filled kitchen is the heart of the home, with courtyard views on both sides and a sculptural wall of Ticul stones designed by owner.
- Sala features views to garden and corner lighting to highlight old ceiling beams.
- Two sets of hammock hooks for siesta time.
- 2 Bedroms & 1 Bathroom feature large windows to courtyard, custom cedar doors, hammock hooks. Spacious storage closet behind 2nd bedroom.
- Spacious Master Bathroom with arched wall, custom stone sink, cedar cabinets.
- Second Full Bathroom on landing features custom stone sink, chinked-stone wall designs beneath skylight.
- Stone-tiled stairwell leads to large Roof Terrace with built-in banco. (2nd Floor has plumbing and electrical in place for future expansion to 2nd floor apartment).
- Laundry & Storage room beneath stairwell features all hook ups for Washer/Dryer and future pool equipment. All plumbing in place for future pool, which has been excavated (but filled back in with dirt/gravel temporarily for current garden use).
For more information contact:
|LOCATION: Merida Yucatan|
|LOT AREA: 261.5 Meters » 4 X 32.15 Meters (Convert...)|
|LIVING AREA: 200 Meters (Convert...)|
- Ceiling Fans
- Existing transferable trust
- Fenced Yard
- Propane Tank